Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hijabi Outfit of the Day #9

Find these fabulous Aladdin pants from HIJAB-ISTA.com
This Fabulous Hijab that Eman is wearing is from my own online store YazTheSpaz.com and it is called "Elegant Evening" in the color Blk/Brn/Wht :)
Add any cute cardigan top to stand out from the flowiness of the bottom and add Accessories to complete the look!

My BROTHER is such a STUD! lol  mA!



My purse is from GUESS :)
BOTH our shoes are from ALDO :)
SIBLING LOVE!

EMAN AND YAZ <3

Find Eman's Hijab at YaztheSpaz.com and the Hijab that I am wearing is from Hijab-ista.com

Enjoy my Latest video!

<3 Yaz~

9 comments:

  1. MashALlah! you are all so cute and fashionable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty yaz. :) i love your videos so much.

    xx,
    Kai from http://lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those pants! I normally hate pants so that's saying a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your videos and your style.you are the one who inspire me to wear hijab.may Allah bless.you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome sweetheart :)
    You're really my Inpiration! <3
    Thank YOU!

    Greetings from Germany!

    www.thatdulcelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!

    xO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful mashaAllah, check out our hijabs too, i think you will like them Hijabs

    ReplyDelete