Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hijabi Outfit of the Day #9

Find these fabulous Aladdin pants from HIJAB-ISTA.com
This Fabulous Hijab that Eman is wearing is from my own online store YazTheSpaz.com and it is called "Elegant Evening" in the color Blk/Brn/Wht :)
Add any cute cardigan top to stand out from the flowiness of the bottom and add Accessories to complete the look!

My BROTHER is such a STUD! lol  mA!



My purse is from GUESS :)
BOTH our shoes are from ALDO :)
SIBLING LOVE!

EMAN AND YAZ <3

Find Eman's Hijab at YaztheSpaz.com and the Hijab that I am wearing is from Hijab-ista.com

Enjoy my Latest video!

<3 Yaz~

10 comments:

  1. MashALlah! you are all so cute and fashionable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty yaz. :) i love your videos so much.

    xx,
    Kai from http://lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely MashaAllah:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those pants! I normally hate pants so that's saying a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your videos and your style.you are the one who inspire me to wear hijab.may Allah bless.you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome sweetheart :)
    You're really my Inpiration! <3
    Thank YOU!

    Greetings from Germany!

    www.thatdulcelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaahhh.. Simple but eyecatching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!

    xO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mashaAllah, check out our hijabs too, i think you will like them Hijabs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Islam is the great and true religion and according to the education of Islam and our Last prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Hijab is the most beautiful and comfortable dress for girls and women. Here are most best option for online Hijab and we provide the best Hijab options Hijab Store Online, Online Hijab Shop, Hijab Shop, Hijab Fashion Shop and Best Quality Hijabs.

    ReplyDelete